Asita Recordings

We like Pam Grier, Red Stripe, the sound and the smell of records, mixtapes,the SF Giants, analog synths, McCovey Cove, Lanikai at night, and San Francisco's indian summer.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Omid on KXLU [playing mc aces! and much more]

Why didn't anyone tell me??

I'll be filling in for Mike Nardone's "We Came From Beyond" radio show this Sunday night (july 19) from 11pm-2am on 88.9fm KXLU in Los Angeles, or you can listen live on the web at www.kxlu.com I'll be playing tons of rare stuff, such as MC Ace's (mike eric and eddie), t-spoon, nonce before they were the nonce, some of my new ish with no sleep, babazoom, plus los undergods will be up there with me with their deep record collection of early 90's, late 80's hip hop, tune in!!!

Omid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home