Asita Recordings

We like Pam Grier, Red Stripe, the sound and the smell of records, mixtapes,the SF Giants, analog synths, McCovey Cove, Lanikai at night, and San Francisco's indian summer.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Bored Stiff - Media [video,mp3]



Bored Stiff is coming back with that signature San Francisco flavor and the new album, if this track is any indication, seems to stick with exactly what works...jazzy summer time beats and rhymes about the best parts of city life. I've actually heard an early version of the album and can safely say that if you loved the old albums, you'll be just as excited about the new one. I didn't have a track listing but the Z-man track was hot.

I'm still looking for a copy of Timeless on vinyl. I have much to trade and/or $. E-mail me.

[ via ]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home